WHY LIFELIGHT.... LIFELIGHT IS PASSIONATE ABOUT BUILDING CHARACTER IN CHILDREN AND YOUNG ADULTS THROUGH TRAINING IN THE PERFORMING ARTS. WE STRIVE TO ENRICH THE LIVES OF OUR STUDENTS AND THE COMMUNITY BY PRODUCING HIGH QUALITY, BROADWAY CALIBER, family entertainment, all of which reflect Biblical values.
LifeLight Youth Theatre is a not for profit organization and a dynamic group where children and youth will find training and experiences in the performing arts, a sense of what excellence requires, valuable friendships, connection to community, and honor for God, the family, and the individual.
• Placing the maximum worth on people and treating each individual with respect and significance.
• Developing character values in individuals including commitment, discipline, self-esteem, confidence and integrity.
• Supporting the family unit through the direct involvement of each family member's talents, interests and abilities.
• Providing a quality product without compromising a wholesome environment.
• Being a godly role model promoting the awareness of a higher accountability.
• Offering the best in quality instructors, most are highly accomplished professionals in their field and who are committed to excellence and to the families we serve. Our instructors all understand our mission statement, values, objectives and goals and are humbled by the support of each and every family who has let us share in the education of their child.
• LYT is a not for profit organization and we know the cost of providing a well -rounded education, and we strive to offer the best instruction and keep tuition reasonable. We offer family discounts and even greater discounts for our homeschool families.
•Public performance opportunities for students, so they can bring joy by sharing the gifts they have been blessed with.
•Course syllabus for theatre classes- we have developed a high quality drama curriculum; we do not just play theatre games!