Our mission is to develop character and creativity in students of all ages through quality performing arts training and provide opportunities to build community and form Christ-centered friendships.
LYT Values and Vision-
• Sharing the love of Christ in word and deed.
• Placing the maximum worth on people and treating each individual with respect and significance.
• Developing character values in individuals including commitment, discipline, integrity and self-confidence.
• Supporting the family unit through the direct involvement of each family member's abilities, interests and talents.
• Providing a quality product without compromising a wholesome environment.
• Offering the best in quality instructors, most are highly accomplished professionals in their field and who are committed to excellence and to the families we serve. Our instructors all understand our mission statement, values and vision and are humbled by the support of each family who has let us share in the education of their child.
• LYT is a not for profit organization and we know the cost of providing a well -rounded education, and we strive to offer the best instruction and keep tuition reasonable.
•Public performance opportunities for students, so they can bring joy by sharing the talents they have been blessed with.
•Course syllabus for theatre classes- we have developed a high quality drama curriculum; we do not just play theatre games!